My fiancé has been on and off all these years about us getting married first excuse was that we don't have money, then he wanted to focus on studies and then he wanted to enjoy his freedom now he is ready to set the date now I don't even know if I want to marry him after such a long time I'm not even excited about planning the wedding but don't know if I want to end the relationship
AngTi AngTi 26-30, F 8 Answers Mar 26 in Dating & Relationships

If you're not sure .. then don't do it. Maybe you two need to take a break and see if you really feel the same about each other anymore. I have a feeling you might still doubt his commitment to your relationship .. no matter what he's saying now. Probably a good idea to be cautious.

Best Answer

My observation ... you only have so many years in your life.<br />
If you want to get married, have kids and the rest, every year you spend with this guy is one less year that you'll have being happily married.

Best Answer

Dump the dude - why buy the milk when you have a cow at home ? Your bio clock is ticking - if U want kids. 30 is VERY borderline as far as your eggs go. You might have 4 left by age 32.

Best Answer

Thank you for both ur responses I really need to decide soon before I live with regrets for the rest of my life

Best Answer