There is nothing "going on with you" other than you are probably falling more deeply in love than you have in the past. Jealousy is a natural reaction . . . you don't want to lose him because it will break your heart . . . you know what a great guy he is so you think the world of women will be attracted to him . . . add to that the fear that he will give in to temptation if you are not physically present.<br />
I am in a long distance relationship (though I am in a financial position to see her twice a month). Train yourself to trust until he gives you reason not to trust him. Discuss your feelings with him . . . not is a way so that he feels defensive . . . but in a way that he can help you through it. Maybe an extra text or two during the day or some other way to quell your feelings. Remember that you have history with him and he loves you as well.

Best Answer

I think a temporary LDR can work as long as it's understood that it's only temporary (someone goes off to the service, to school, etc) or that you can at least meet up with your bf/gf in person every few months for at least a weekend. I don't know, maybe I am cynical ... I totally agree with Lukisod

Best Answer

what is "ha" ?

Best Answer

oops - first time I asked a question and I didn't realise the whole thing hadn't come out...

Best Answer