If you can change your statement to "something awesome is happening right now", you will amaze yourself. If you put the "what" in the future, you will never find it. If you accept it now, it will carry over and expand in your future.<br />
The power point is in the PRESENT

Best Answer

Some dude is going to appear on the international scene and bring about world peace and end world hunger. You must find the 7 daggers of Meggido!<br />
*I'm glad your feeling that way. Keep it!*

Best Answer

Actually, I thought we had to return the 9 crystal skulls from the Maya to their proper spots on the lei lines before we can even consider going after the daggers of Meggido. And, I hate to say it, but that world peace/no more hunger guy apparently, like the rapture, is not showing up anytime soon, it seems. Or if he is here, he is sure awful damn quiet (unless, of course, it is Bill Gates...hmmm?...nahhhh! At least I hope not! If he is the Antichrist, boy do I feel kinda let down, and cheated. And, damn, if it is not crazy enough to be true...he's working with cooperate giant Monsanto on genetically modified foods to end world hunger, right now, as we speak. Not to mention that it is common knowledge that the Windows Operating System is Hellspawned, for sure. ).
Anyway, just wanted to help get us back on track, and ready to move forward with this whole Armageddon thing. Don't want to do things out of order, or who knows what kinda weirdo things might happen. ; )

Best Answer

Just the fact that you are feeling good is a good thing that is happening

Best Answer

well good for you i hope it does, have a great day

Best Answer