alexisxoxo alexisxoxo 18-21, F 12 Answers Apr 30, 2012

change your meds

Best Answer

Well I was taking anit depressant zoloft. Anti anxeity xanax & colonopin. & trazadone & ambian for sleep. But I stopped cause I felt like they were making me gain weight

Best Answer

Cuddle a teddy and let it just be between ur Arms maybe then would let stop having those dreams

Best Answer

you're probably pregnant. Look it up..it happens during early and late pregnancy.

Best Answer

I know exactly what your talking about..... I don't think some people understand quite what it's like if they haven't experienced them.... Kind of a uneasy feeling thru the whole thing like your in a conspiracy movie..... Ive been having them forever now and it sucks because I feel like i never sleep from dreaming all night.... Makes for a rough day at work ha? I also have anxiety and have been a "what if" thinker my whole life and I'm so so so sick of it..... The hardest part is not being able to talk about it... Things that bother you wouldn't as much if you had 50 friends who have the same thing..... But don't count on society humbling itself and confessing it's sensitive side anytime soon... I miss the dreams that use to make me wake up feeling awesome..... I don't know where they went...... or what the hell is going on. Hope you start having cooler dreams that are smooth and easy with a good feelin.... hope for me too :-))))

Best Answer

Maybe you long to live in a time when things were more simple and it feels safer to you. Or perhaps you heard your parents talking about how things were when they were young in a nostalgic sort of way, so your mind is trying to experience the stories you've heard?

Best Answer

Dreams are the pathway to your subconscious mind. The subconscious mind, in part, is connected to the universal or collective mind. Kind of like a party line, with many people chattering on at the same time to come to a theme in the belief system ( even if untrue.) <br />
There is a running subconscious theme on the planet right now because of the pending date, strange government activity, and so much unknown stuff going on everywhere. Plus the fact that information is expanding as far as stuff coming in from every where, due to technology that was not known to us in this life time, so far. It's a lot to process for anyone. Dreams provide an opportunity for you to work things out in your sleep that you could not other wise filter through in your waking life. Check the theme and see what correlates. If anything?

Best Answer

Don't let them freak you out. After all you say only that they are vivid, not frightening; and dreams do not mean anything even if they call up real people, places or events.<br />
Just shrug them off - but examine your daily life to see if there may be some trigger like an unusual level of stress.

Best Answer

Could be a very recent past life. Interesting...

Best Answer

well, right them down and see what they might be in connection to that's causing you such distress.

Best Answer

That does sound like a good idea, but have of the time they don't make enough sense. For example, I had one that I lived in the 50's. Al my friends were in 50's atire. The cars, diners, old tvs. The whole nine yards. But im 20. I don't know what the 50's are?? Like what does that have to do with anything

Best Answer

Glad to hear yu are having fun

Best Answer

Um okay. Your cool.

Best Answer

I know. Do you take valium at all. As valium always prdices dreams. Good if you aren't freaking out and bad if you are. Depends on your mood what it's like. Being too hot in bed (duna or hot water bed wise that is) will also bring on dreams.
I have so many these days I have trouble realising it's not real as I'm waking. SOme bad ones I have been able to realise, in the dream, that it is just a dream and this wake myself up to get out of that misery. But none of the dreams mean anything. It's just entertainment for free.

Best Answer

Keep a dream journal, write in it as soon as you wake up, and every night, remind yourself to try to look at your hands while dreaming. Most people can't do it and it wakes them up inside the dream - then you can have lucid dreams, which when you get good at it are like owning your own holodeck lol

Best Answer