janete89 janete89 22-25, F 11 Answers Feb 21 in Dating & Relationships

He loves the drugs more. Very sad, but this will destroy you if you don't get out or unless he aims to quit

Best Answer

Pretty much he does, he just got out of jail of doing 18 months and as soon as he got out he started getting high, I know I need to stAy away because I have a 4 yr old and I need to bring a responsible man around her. But I have fallen so deep in love and is do difficult to let go?.. I need help, but I wAnt to help him as well

Best Answer

Be their for him and help him find the right path

Best Answer

Thank you, I wish I could get more positive feedback like yours.

Best Answer

Look I was on dope for 10 year's my wife found out the last 2 year and she was my best friend start going to church that help

Best Answer

Wow! She never noticed. We'll I will try my best to help him because I really care and love him ty

Best Answer

she didn't notice because I got up to go to work everyday I was responsible with my kids in sports baseball football and I was always at school events she wondered where the extra money came from but she never was able to put 2&2 together till one day I ended up in the hospital head up anxiety attack

Best Answer

I won't say drop him it's hard but try to help him if you couldn't than ask anyone els .<br />
Love mean that you'll do anything to help him .<br />
If you didn't he'll turnd to someone you'll never know and then you have to drop him .

Best Answer

I'm the only person he runs to for help but then I feel he only uses me at times. He knows I will drop anything I'm doing to come through for him but I'm getting to a point where he doesn't deserve my time since he continues messing around with drugs and continues his bad life style.

Best Answer

He is too negative and is self esteem is low

Best Answer

You most make a decision

Best Answer

I can help, but there's specific things we have to discuss first.<br />
I can't promise anything, from the looks of it I doubt you want to move on. But I've seen far worse... Sadly I am so tired I can't even think straight, but message me we can talk tomorrow.

Best Answer

Ok, I will message you

Best Answer

I've been there. My ex-girlfriend fell into doing drugs too and so I had to let her go, though i didn't want to. I still love her and even see her on occasion to watch movies or last week she brought me some soup because she knew i was sick but I can't be with her now. She said that she has been clean for a few weeks now and is "over it for good". But who knows, she needs more time, plus drug addicts lie- i hate to admit. I have heard the same thing from her before to find out that she never really quit. Good luck with whatever you choose. But i can tell you this from experience. No matter how much we loved each other, it was too much. And no matter how much it hurt to push her away, it was too much. They become your drug. The only way for you to get better is to quit them. Its hard to be with a drug addict and its hard to leave someone you love but with time, leaving feels so much better... Trust me.

Best Answer

My sister was in this same situation, and believed he can change. If he could, it wasn't happening anytime soon and she couldn't see that. He pawned off over $2000 worth of stuff of hers, and lied, lied and said he had E-coli (after my nephew almost died from it, which was a sick joke), and even stole her credit cards, and put her more than $85,000 into debt. That number could be wrong, could be higher/could be lower. It's been about a year or 2 now, and she's still trying to pay it off. It took her long enough to realize, because she acts too much on her emotions, rather than the bigger picture, which sometimes, is not a good thing. = We all learned a lesson from that jerk

Best Answer

Sometimes we believe we can change a person, I can relate to your sister. But in reality the person needs to Want to change. She went through so much with him, did she receive counseling?

Best Answer

Nope = Well... we tried to reason with her when everything was happening, but she denied everything and doesn't like to listen to anybody!

Best Answer

You are not stuck in any situation. . you are staying for your own reasons. ... you have seen the future and it rightly scares you. .. all you are doing now is seeking absolution for your decision

Best Answer

Is a difficult process

Best Answer

I agree totally and believe me you do have my sympathies ... But you do know what the truth is and where it lays. ... everyone you mention your child you are asking people to talk you out of what you are doing ...I really hope you find the strength. .. for the sake of your child

Best Answer

I'll never understand this.

Best Answer

Not until you personally go through this. I never thought I was going to be in a situation like this ever

Best Answer

Life is full of choices, start making better ones.

Best Answer

what kinds of drugs.. if its just weed then eh.. but anything else is a problem

Best Answer

Crystal 😵

Best Answer

oh yeahh that's a big one, careful he dosent get crazy when hes on it.. is he older than you, somethings telling me hes way older than you

Best Answer

He is 2 years older than me. I want to help him but he does not put any effort in changing, I try to walk away or stop any communication bw us but one wAy or another he looks for me and I fall for him all over again :(

Best Answer

Don't be dumb. Drop him like hes hot.

Best Answer

Easy to say

Best Answer

Smart to do. Life isn't always easy.

Best Answer