We grow most of our own vegetables, we have hens for our own eggs, and we have the ocean at the end of our field so we have all the fish, crabs and lobsters we need.

Best Answer

If you want to live off the grid.. look into Geothermal heating. Solar Panels. Double wall insulation. Fiberglass windows. Wind power. Water generation. Just to start. Add in water collection, green house. If you have the money to do it.. its worth it

Best Answer

Oh man I've been dreaming of this for a couple years now.

Best Answer

Was done for about 10,000 years at least

Best Answer

You need to be ready for a lot of work, but you can do it. The best way to live off the land is to be sure and store, can or pickle your crops as they become ready. But there's nothing like having your own food to eat. Oh, BTW, are you ready to raise a calf or piglet and butcher it when it comes of age? Better not name them...

Best Answer

definately. I'll help. Where do you want to go?

Best Answer

It can. Live off as much of your own land as you can, then when you need more resources, go to another farm and get a farm share with someone!

Best Answer

Yes it can be ask my dad but you would have to travel to contact him.

Best Answer