I am in love with someone who doesn't know it. But I am married.
roselevalley roselevalley 41-45 7 Answers Mar 21, 2012

why did you Marry? you are living a lie.

Best Answer

*raising hand* I went through the same... I fell for my best friend of 30 years after being with my husband for 20+ years... but since my soulmate is 600 miles away, we decided that we would not wait for each other but deep inside we always will. However, I am still going through with the divorce. If I truly loved him, I would not fall for the second guy so this told me a lot.

Best Answer

If you don't love your hubby and are unhappy. Try getting something going with this other guy.if you don't try you will always be left wondering. Just tell hubby you want separate for a while then you can see this other guy and see if he's the better one for you.

Best Answer

I would like so much to do that, but so so scared because we are good friends, he's like a big brother to me, I just don't want to lose that.

Best Answer

You should not be with your spouse if you are in love with someone else, that's just not fair at all

Best Answer

truely I know its not fair, however there is way more to this.

Best Answer

if you edit your details you can add the rest of your question

Best Answer

I noticed that, I guess maybe I just wanted to see if there was someone who might be going through what I'm going through.

Best Answer

Remember tho the hurt you will put on your current partner..Could you live with that? But hey it dont sound like your getting all your needs met now or you wouldn't be in love with another ..You only live once right

Best Answer

Your right you only live once. This is just way to hard and so complicated, I seriously just dont know what to do

Best Answer