truthhurt truthhurt 46-50 45 Answers Aug 22, 2011

I would try to find out why he is putting you down like that. That is an insensitive thing to say.

Best Answer

Kick him in the balls.

Best Answer

Totally..what a jackass!! Why would he tell you that after 20+ years of marriage.

Best Answer

Next time there is a gathering, introduce him as "My first husband."

Best Answer

Ask him if a nasty attitude goes with a small ****, or is he special?

Best Answer

You need to have a sit down and ask him why he would say that to you.That is very hurtful and unkind.A comment like that may never go away so you may as well find out now before you waste your life wondering about that comment to you.I hope he was joking but if he isn't it would make me have a lot of doubts.

Best Answer

Does the man have a death wish. What a ****. The couch for you mister and see how last pick feels like.

Best Answer

Considering it, I don't think he meant it in an offensive way. Married 23 years says something. Being his 4th only says he was with 3 women prior to meet you. kinda sad all the other comments are negative about this. If for example, I were married 23 years and my wife told me that, I would say "well lucky me you didn't choose one of the others"

Best Answer

This is the most positive comment i read so far. Some of us are good at making a choice to think like a winner.

Best Answer

I hope after you pick him up off the floor,after you deck him,you would take him home and give him a stern talking too ! You know , the kind that makes us wish we were dead . LOL

Best Answer

Gee, is my wife on EP now! I've been married 23 years to my third wife. I did not get serious with her until after a woman that I had been seeing, married someone else. Hmm... She sees me on EP all the time.

Best Answer

Was he drinking when he said this to you ?

Does he think after 25 years of marriage, he can start over again.

Ask him what is his plan ?

Why say this indirectly rather than face to face ?

What's his motive ?

When you are hurt by him you tell him directly, was he hurt by something you said, did or did NOT do that he's dealing badly with now or trying to deal with you now ? Is this his way of getting you back for ______ ??????

Good Luck ! Ask him if he can text you his next complaint to instead of blindsiding you,

Is this new or recurring ?

Best Answer

my goodness,you must be hurting and angry at the same time...he obviously wanted to tick you off,probably use it as an excuse to run off or something. You know him better...look deeply into your marriage and be truthful to yourself,have there been issues brewing under the surface, that's where to start from. All the best.

Best Answer

Theres a chance he meant nothing at all about it and just said it to be funny. it could seem out of character, but sometimes when people are having a good time they just kinda say stuff. Or the other 3 could be celebrities or fantasy people, and again he could of just been making a joke! You should just ask him though, or say something about it, or you probably will think about it forever! Just bring it up casually one day,(but one day soon, dont let monthes go by and let him know your stilllll thinking about it!) be like 'So im curious, who were your other 3?' and laugh about it, and watch for his reaction.

Best Answer

mostly no one succeeds at first attempt so if your husband found his goal at the 4th attempt then why scolding him for telling u the truth . already you both spent more than 2 decades togather which proves you were his ultimate choice . got it ?

Best Answer

give him one more choice. hit the road jack!

Best Answer

Tell him it was more difficult for you, It took you 8 or 9 choices before you settled for him.

Best Answer

Tell him you picked him cause he had the smallest brain (d_ick).

Best Answer

Of a first wife? He only got one choice and it was the right one oboviously.......

Best Answer

wow what a blow that would be! I would ask what made him say something like that....that it wasn't necessary! That obviously if he has been with you for 23 years, then why would he choose to hurt you now...and if he wants to leave all he had to do was say so...

Best Answer

Kick him in the balls

Best Answer

Ask him to explain exactly what that means.

Best Answer