kreshte0125 kreshte0125 41-45, F 6 Answers Feb 6 in Dating & Relationships

:O ohhhh sry for u fncked up situation

Best Answer

I no it's bad!

Best Answer

It's such bull **** cuz I was not looking for anything never have just lived my life one day at at time and this guys walk in my life I can't stop thinking about him it's driving me crazy

Best Answer

bad

Best Answer

No I guess I didn't 😢 but it's ok he changed my life forever!!

Best Answer

Just an update 😢 I went ahead and cheated and I hate myself for it not cuz I love my husband only cuz I thought I had morals😔 I am now in the process of leaving my husband which I probably should have done a long time ago! And u were right defiantly not my sole mate! He was just someone who made me realize I do not have to sit back and just take bull crap that is thrown at me and get out of a fraudulent relationship! I thank him for opening my eyes to reality but we both had too much baggage and it didn't work out! Heartbroken and eager to move on! Thanks for everyone's input! I know I will be much happier than I am now😔

Best Answer

In one week you know he's your soul mate??????

Best Answer

If it's really only a week ago, I should start by playing it cool and keeping things discreet - at least for the next couple of weeks. You might discover something that's not quite so wonderful after all.

Best Answer

I know I'm trying but it's so hard I am super attracted to him! I wanna jump him everytime I see him!! Lol

Best Answer

Lol. Perhaps you should jump him discreetly?

Best Answer

And report back of course:-)

Best Answer

Have to say the fact that it was discreet made it all the more enjoyable 😉 he is an amazing guy just had too much baggage even for me!

Best Answer

NEW Account

New Troll

667 experiences

STOP talking LIES

Best Answer

Ok if u say so

Best Answer