angelkisses08 angelkisses08 26-30, F 26 Answers Mar 4, 2013 in Marriage

Spend less time on the computer, do somethings to GET His Attention.

Best Answer

Talk to him if not marriage couseling.

Best Answer

Do you pay HIM attention?

Best Answer

you have received good advice, look at your appearance, try dressing to please him, check out your attitude. Your speech,<br />
Think back to when you were dating. Try bringing some of those things into the marriage. Ask him out on a date and plans something special<br />
good luck<br />
Blessed be

Best Answer

Suggest more date nights (with each other, lol), tell him you feel like you have drifted apart and it scares you, because you can't live like that forever. Married people take each other for granted from time to time. Remind yourselves that you are there because you both chose to be and make the best of what you got, because starting over will give you the same thing in time. Good luck. Feel free to message me. I've been through this.

Best Answer

Thanks. most of our marriage we have been separated. Because he was over the road truck driving while I was in and out of the hospital with a blood disorder while raising 3 kids which one is autistic. So we have been trying but then things fall apart he spends more time on his phone when he home then with me or our kids.

Best Answer

Oh, it's tough.. I can relate to the alone thing. What jonjon said though. So true!

Best Answer

How many divorced women I've worked with who start dressing nicely, lovely hair cuts, go to gym etc. why didn't they do it when they were married! Same for men. Ask yourself if you were just starting to go out with your partner, would you dress like you do, not shave, fart, etc

Best Answer

Mandatory weekly date night

Best Answer

I'm going to tell you what my "EX" husband told me, He said not to depend on him for my happiness nor the attention I needeed. Sooooo I got that, took that, and kept that in mind and started doing things that I enjoyed doing without him yet made me feel good. Now if you still are in Love with him maybe some new Lingerie, perfume, or canle Light Dinner! Five yrs. should still be honeymoon yrs. but thing change!....I wish you the best and start finding and doing things "you" enjoy again without him.....That will get his "ATTENTION"!

Best Answer

Whatever you do, DON'T talk about it. Pointing out the problem will just make him feel pressured.<br />
Either jump his bones or arrange a date night, do something that will remind you both of when you were first dating, then put the moves on him in a playful way. Ban serious subjects for the duration of the date. You are NOT allowed to talk about problems, issues or anything dull or serious that has any relation to your day-to-day lives.<br />
Don't wait for him to arrange it, just do it. Say "when are you free I want us to go do something fun together".<br />
If he can't pull it together enough to have fun with you, seek further assistance but still don't pull that "we need to talk" crap.

Best Answer

How to Improve Your Marriage Without Talking About It by Patricia Love http://amzn.to/Z3r0hO
The Sex-Starved Marriage: Boosting Your Marriage Libido by Michele Weiner-Davis http://amzn.to/Z3rfJV

Best Answer

Watch the episode 'Be A Pal' from "I Love Lucy"

Best Answer

need to work him up,and let him think about it, he will be looking for you soon enough.

Best Answer

When he does talk to you do not tale your eyes off him and make him think what he is saying is the most important thing in the world weather it is or not.

Best Answer

Sweetcakes, I have been married for 30 yrs and my wife won't give me attention any more. If this is happening to u already, u r in for the long haul. Don't know your situation but 5 yrs is not very long at all. Turn this around. What if u were in my situation, what would u do. I am still looking for answers. I want sex, she doesn't. U tell me what I should do.

Best Answer

Be romantic show her you think of her. Be spontaneous. Some women don't care for sex, especially when a man just goes and gropes her and says lets go and after she has kids her energy goes down. I dont know what advice to give you because i'm the opposite.

Best Answer

I have sent flowers to her on her job. She really did love that and was supprised. We still love each other but we just don't click anymore. She does her thing and I do mine. We have 2 preteens. By the way I don't pressure her into sex because I understand the way she feels. I am a very laid back person, and can take a lot, but even I have my limits. We even go out to eat once in a while. But not haveing sex in 4 yrs, now u r pushing th limit. Thanks for your response

Best Answer

Take control of him, put him in lingerie and make him be your wife for a change. He may well like it

Best Answer

What changed?

Best Answer

three kids is what changed. she is probably fat, and not sexy anymore. look sexy, get kinky, all that will change!

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

I may have three kids but im not fat. I do look sexy, i try kinky things but he dont really care for it.

Best Answer

Blow him, slowly.

Best Answer

Hire a hot pool boy.

Best Answer

What is his job?

Best Answer

::hugs:: i know that feel.

Best Answer

talk to other people on ep that need attention

Best Answer