i don't know what it is and i guess i suffer from a communication thing where i don't talk much about how i feel i tend to keep it all bottled up. What should i do? Im SUPER confused and miserable at the same time.
ThisBeLyrics ThisBeLyrics 13-15, F 6 Answers Sep 5, 2012 in Depression

I have anxiety and depression. I've been exactly where you are. It's hard to talk to your family. You feel like they won't understand and, honestly, you're usually right. You can't talk to them like people say you can. They say you can always count on your family but you and I both know that's not true.<br />
Talking to a stranger is very freeing. You could talk to me or you could find someone in your age group, although adults have perspective you don't. You could ask to see a therapist or you could see your family doctor and see if he'll give you some pills. Medication might help and there is nothing wrong with taking it. Nothing at all.<br />
In the meantime, if you want to ask a question or you want some advice or you just need to vent or something, you can message me if you wish. I might be able to clear some things up for you. Being up at this time I'm guessing you have insomnia too. I have that as well. So if you need anything you can message me but I really think you should see a doctor. You're not feeling well and they can really help a lot.

Best Answer

Thanks this really helped alot. Im choosing yours as the best answer!

Best Answer

Thanks. We can talk anytime.

Best Answer

You could ask your teacher if there is someone at school you could talk to, they would be non-judgemental. There will be someone paid to listen there.

Best Answer

I tried that and they thought it was a problem at home and questioned me about my relationship with my mom and asked was i a victim of abuse. Which im not

Best Answer

Glad to hear, you should keep talking threw it though. Maybe just use EP as a counsellor. You may not get all good answers but I promise you I will only give the best advice I can.

Best Answer

Whats wrong? Maybe it might help to talk to people you dont know

Best Answer