lifetriangle lifetriangle 22-25, M 10 Answers Mar 18, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

You must be playing World of Warcraft?

Best Answer

Join classes, hikes. a tennis club etc. "Searching" is too broad. I met my beloved at Acting school.

Best Answer

L@@KING for love... It's not something to be "found" for it will happen in the most unlikely places. Stay hopeful and let love find you!

Best Answer

"It is at the edge of the petal that love waits" William Carlos Williams, 1917.

Best Answer

you mean at the end of my life ?

Best Answer

Excuse me...How old are u?

Best Answer

i am almost 23

Best Answer

Here is the poem it is extracted from :
http://wonderingminstrels.blogspot.co.nz/2003/04/rose-william-carlos-williams.html
Its a poem that shows the strength, fragility and worth of all of lifes relationships. Sort of like "never stop searching for love's validity, or the validity of love will be broken" or " love is more easily found once you stop looking for it"

Best Answer

I would say keep your eyes open and be ready to take initiative if you like a girl. But don't force it. It might come across desperate. Especially if girls see you constantly pursue any girl around, that's a big turn off. A girl likes to be pursued for her and not because she is simply a girl with two legs.

Best Answer

If you wait for it to happen on it's own it will never happen.<br />
Ask someone that has been waiting for over 50some years

Best Answer

How does one "search for love"?

Best Answer

like you meet some one ..you like them and you feel they are your soulmate and you try to understand them and then try to change for them and later you find that they are not wroth or they are already taken or they are not good person ...and you regret and take rest for some months concentrating on your self and fixing your broken heart ...suddenly some other person will pop up in to your life and you feel this person is right person and you try to understand them ...story continues ending with a broken heart

Best Answer

So you get to know someone AFTER you feel that someone is your soulmate? Maybe that's where the problem is. Falling for someone or getting romantic before you actually know them. Trying to make someone what you need them to be before you have even gotten to know who they actually are.

Best Answer

now that we understood the problem , suggest me the solution .

Best Answer

I would suggest that you stop "looking for love"...or at least looking for romantic love. I think you should meet someone, get to know that person as an individual...maybe casually date. Ask questions and have actual conversations about things other than romance. Get to know who that person is as a friend first. Then, if you like each other, you can think about taking it further. I think that people who are constantly getting stung by the love bug are just moving way too fast. It seems to me that falling in love shouldn't happen instantly or feel like a race to find that special someone. It should be a marathon, and neither person should be desperate. It seems to me that you shouldn't trust your heart to a virtual stranger.

Best Answer

hmm okay.

Best Answer

me too :(

Best Answer