TheBlessedOne TheBlessedOne 46-50, F 13 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Good for you!!<br />
I've been happily married for almost 42 years .. and I think I was happy before that too. <br />
I've had my ups and downs, but mainly I've always been pretty happy with my life.

Best Answer

What a blessing to have that. I did not have happiness until three months ago and it feels great.

Best Answer

Thanks ... and I'm glad you have found yours! 3 months can turn into a lifetime! :)

Best Answer

I hope so. It feels great and I seem to get happier every day.

Best Answer

I have hills and valleys of happiness flow...but for the most part I try to stay happy. :)

Best Answer

What a blessing.

Best Answer

Almost 4 months now :-)

Best Answer

Nice, what happened to make you so happy?

Best Answer

I happened...9 days it will be 4 months since we met my love, I thought you wrote everything down! Silly!

Best Answer

ohh, a lovers spat!

Best Answer

I did say almost lol

Best Answer

3.5 years, and then the company closed down. I am happy with my personal life - its work that depresses me

Best Answer

To be happy with personal live is great. That is sometimes very hard to achieve. Work we often have to take what we can get.

Best Answer

when i was younger all the time i was happy

Best Answer

That would be nice to experience.

Best Answer

yeah that was nice but i was excited-happy and that ended up to a too much tention situation for me

Best Answer

Good for you. Many happy things happen in my life. I try to focus on those.

Best Answer