You're just as guilty in this as he is. Show some dignity and self respect. Just walk away. If you do that you will lower yourself even more. You'll be doing it out of cruelty and or revenge. Don't bother with it or him.<br />
I lost a damned good job a few years ago so my ex wife left me for an old boyfriend who had money. She was nothing more than a golddigger. So i have been there on the other end, being screwed. You both created enough problems. She probably slready knows. Spouces are not stupid. Save some dignity and walk.

Best Answer

Forgive yourself, accept the consequences and walk away. He will trace the info back to you. Please know that you can do/deserve better. Be nice to yourself and this woman you don't even know.

Best Answer

Thank you for your advice ;-)

Best Answer

hey say nothing just walk away from him, dont make her miserable as well

Best Answer

Think of it this way, if he would cheat on his wife and later leave her for you, he'd do the same thing to you with another woman. Have some respect for yourself because he doesn't. Good luck!

Best Answer

I would not tell her if I were you.Let him tell her.You might have an angry wife after you because you knew he was married.bad idea.

Best Answer

Are you willing to break up a marriage and possibly family, on your concious ?<br />
Leave him and move on but dont break up a family.

Best Answer