we have been together since we was 14. it been 6 years we have lived together 2 years now.i been thinking about being married for the last couple mounth. he asked me to marry him the first year we was dating i said yes i have couple ring from him and he keep asking me to marry him and i haved yes everytime now we are of age. the subject has not been brought up in the last 6 mounth. i want to tell i am ready. how do i know if he ready or not he said we was of age we could. we live on are own now we have been on are own for 5 mounth the last 2 years it been with my parents. i would love to be married to him we have know each other 7 years and been together 6 of those 7 years.that along time now days every one we talk to say we should get married and freind and just people we meet and just talk to for little bit they all say we should get married . is that good idea all freind say go for it they all we perfect for each other and we know each other nonperfect part and are perfect part
gbbergirls69 gbbergirls69 18-21, F 6 Answers Jan 18, 2011

i must be missing something, you want to get married, he asked you to get married, you are both of legal age to get married...are you financially stable enough to support yourselves?

Best Answer

yes but it has been brought up for a little bit i am trying to figure if still does not or if i should wait and get the thought out my mind into he brought back up

Best Answer

Why are you on the defensive about wanting to marry a guy you have been with for years who once did ask you to marry him? Just say, "You once asked me to marry you and I said yes. If you haven't changed your mind, I would like to set a date." If he objects to this, he has changed his mind and I would not wait any longer or waste any more time in this situation.

Best Answer

just tell you want to set the date that how i should tell i am ready

Best Answer

If he wants to get married and you are ready for it then whats the problem. Tell him that you are ready to get married lets fix a date.

Best Answer

Of course it's not wrong, I don't see the problem. Just tell him you're ready if he's already asked you.

Best Answer

Well, why not say to him, Hey, let's get married.

That might work.

Best Answer