It seems to me that this guy really loves you. He has been hurt before by some one that he believed was the one and some one he believed that would never hurt him. That left him with a broken heart. I believe he is in love with you he just doesn't wants to admit it because he is afraid of being hurt again. He's afraid that he would be left with a broken heart. If you really want it to work out i believe you need to show him and tell him that you know what it feels like to have your heart broken and you would never leave him with a broken heart. Let home know that is it OK to be in love again and you wont hurt him. he has to trust you and you have to show him that he can.

Best Answer

I can try that approach. I just need the perfect time to explain myself to him. It just seem like he can't be bothered by my touchy feelie conversations.

Best Answer

...interest.

Best Answer