If you've made it this far along as a couple I'd assume you have the resilience to continue for many more years since you both must already truly have each other's interests at heart (as much as you have your own)-wonderful!

Best Answer

But what when it's a case that you've bottled this stuff up for several years and are seeing now how it has stagnated the relationship because he won't open more?

Am I supposed to just continue that way forever?

Best Answer

Because he doesn't want to tell you and if you keep this up you will surely end up regretting it for one reason or another.

Best Answer

So are you suggesting that I have to put a halt on deepening our intimacy and understanding of one another and stay at one level?

Why would he selectively exclude such an opportunity for deepening when he maintains he wants deepening and lasting commitment?

Best Answer

Well that is awesome......I was single for 13 years, but I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months now which may not seem so long, but after being single for 13 years it is long to me.........but he is the one and I feel that we will be together for the rest of our lives :-) Gonna get married when it becomes legal. :-D

Best Answer