earthquakegirl earthquakegirl 26-30, F 14 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Personality Disorder

Earthquakegirl, I am sorry you are feeling so low. Your feelings will change and your mood will become more positive, so don't do anything drastic. You need to be around people at all times until you are feeling better. If you are not feeling safe then go to where you know you will be safe. I am praying for you.

Best Answer

do you have anyone you can talk to? A friend..a parent...an Aunt/Uncle..cousin? There are many people who love you...hang in there.

Best Answer

Maybe, like me, it didn't work for a reason? I finally found the help that I needed and then found life to be worth while - and eventual cam to full accept me and the joy of my life.... I am so glad that I am a suicide failure - it was hard to to force myself to live but i now see it was well worth the effort. Micky

Best Answer

I tried it last week , didnt work ... ended up in Hospital then disscharging myself , then woke up in the morning thinking ????? what have I just done ? Its not worth it , look at your positives and forget about the negatives , thats how I`ve coped

Best Answer

maybe you should ask god to help you

Best Answer

i feel that way alot and and that way to life sucks somtimes

Best Answer

look sexy..i dont know what made you think like that, or what ur going through........only thing that i know....and is true all over the universe is....LIFE IS MIXTURE OF BOTH GOOD N BAD.......may be you r having you share of bad but....if you die you certainly miss out on the good.....seriously think before going dead.<br />
look at me....im horny a hell n all alone..as my girl isnt talking with me, her frnd is out of town, n my land lady is in her days....so what should i do...die.........

Best Answer

death is forever.bad times come and go.get tough.

Best Answer

did you say ME OW

Best Answer

stop that, kitty is too valuable.

Best Answer