Any thoughts on the matter? What is this? Why have I been seeing this as of late??
7thPrime 7thPrime 31-35, M 4 Answers Sep 14, 2011

my friend m also searching for answer to this question from soo long......<br />
m kinda haunted by 717 , 747 n 127....... whoooo most of the time they turn up on the clock when i see time or on the licence plates of the cares moving in the front and all...!

Best Answer

its always the clock or my watch...every time without fail...

Best Answer

Maybe this link will be of help to you:<br />
http://www.intuitivejournal.com/spiritual-meaning-of-444/

Best Answer

thank you Myst...I will check it out...

Best Answer

Thanks alot...plenty of good stuff in that link...actually stuff that pertains to some of what I've been dealing with. Thanks again.

Best Answer

i will now. thanks. but seriously, did you ever see the movie Pi? they explain why you see certain numbers, and where some of them may come from... but if you aren't interested in numerology or mathematics and are just superstitious, i bet you already have your own theory

Best Answer

Of course I would have my own theories...and yes I love the movie Pi. One of my "mind opener" flick favorites. But I'm not sure why I have been constantly seeing them over two months time and I haven't had this problem. I don't recall this ever happening excluding the two months

Best Answer

What about 23?!

Best Answer

ha! the number 23...no...I have seen this number constantly

Best Answer

Maybe it is a premonition of some sort....are you psychic?

Best Answer

No not even close. I'm sensitive to certain things but I'm no psychic.

Best Answer