my first treatment was yesterday with my first shot we found out I am severely allergic to this particular kind of medicine I am in so much pain and believe we didn't really find out soon enough and I hate the way painkillers make me feel plus they don't work, texas won't prescribe pot for any reason (in case this is said) it dosnt really work iether and is illegal here.
amarillolove amarillolove 18-21, F 8 Answers Aug 13, 2011

There are lots of different options for treatment drugs. I am sorry you are in pain. Pain sucks. You are young and have a good change of surviving. Lukemia is treatable.

Best Answer

thannk you sorry it took so long to respond

Best Answer

Dear Amarillolove,

I have found a video about natural therapy for cancer. The video is on a blog entry of my blog. My blog address is bible-verses-insights DOT com

You will get well dear. Believe it! Dont give up hope

Best Answer

thank you very much appreciated

Best Answer

"How do you die pain free from cancer?" :-/

You aren't gonna die. I have friends who survived cancer, multiple friends.

It's treatable, you're gonna be okay. :-/

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

If you have the desire, do as much research as possible. Begin with hydrogen peroxide therapy. I don't want to say anything "wrong," but never lose hope. There are "terminally ill" people who have recovered without conventional medicine. These things aren't designed to make you better, unfortunately. They'll all about controlling your symptoms, never getting to the root cause. It's business - end of.

There is a book by a "Dr. Simoncini" called "Cancer is a fungus." I've known 4 people with cancer who interestingly all had yeast related problems throughout their lives (as I have), so it's something I personally very much resonate with. For pain relief though, if your doctor cannot tell you, I don't know who can. I am sure there must be a type of morphine you could have. If you cannot, then recreational are similar and probably nicer. I don't know what your stance is, but I do know that there are some for this very purpose, just that they are mostly demonized due to their abuse potential

Praying for you. Take care my friend.

Best Answer

thank you, much appreciated

Best Answer

alcohol and more alcohol, might not work but youll feel mutch better when ur sozzled, get a healing spell from a reputible witch, works for me... hic

Best Answer

that's cute but I fall a lot any way o no witches around here but my mom don't think itl help

Best Answer

my dad started radio theraphy 3weeks ago has gone bald and is imbalanced at times,a few wee walks a day and pot tea to help his appetite seems to work well, try contacting a group in california or canada where it is legaly licenced for medicinal use they may be able to guide u further, i have placed a spell of good health for your mind body and spirit on u,i hope u get well soon,take care and exercise when u feel u can, take care , jamitor ,order of druids

Best Answer

thank you I'll keep your dad in prayer I pray all goes well

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

The best advice I can give would be to talk to your doctors.And you can always seek a second oppinion.In fact I would do just that.Some doctors are way more kmowledgeable that others in this field.

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that. Are you doctors going to try a different treatment?

Best Answer

yes just hope I don't have a reaction to that one as well

Best Answer