I Am Apparintley Less then One Month Pregneat,But I Have Stage 3 cancer and the Doctors gave me About 3 weeks.What are my Options guys? When i asked him about ways of Saveing the baby, He started Rambling on About Test-tubes and Frozen-Embryos..Dear Lord the whole thing mde me wanna throw up.But,Really,What options do i have guys?Im In the hospital even now Because they wanna keep an Eye on me. Im Currentley Using my Laptop thats Hooked up to my Charger to Type all this..Huh.I Forget When i plugged this thing in..Maby nichole did it.
bubbles211 bubbles211 18-21, F 5 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Community

Any physician who would tell a girl she has three weeks to live and top it off by telling her she is three weeks pregnant needs to be watched by the legal system.....VERY CLOSELY.

Best Answer

Lets avoid blaming the doctor unless we know the details. Something isn't clicking right.

Best Answer

You need to talk to qualified people about this. Some things one can wait on, others not. Without more knowledge as to your case....random advice doesn't seem helpful or well advised.

Best Answer

Totally concur.

Best Answer

pregnancy is very hard to detect if it is less than a month along.. and if I were in this situation assuming this is a real situation ( just some parts are odd and hard to believe) I would worry about my life and not the babies..

Best Answer

You cant detect a pregnancy at less than one month. Call the nurse and discuss this with her. I suppose i don't understanding why you are asking these important medical questions in this forum when you have professionals a bell push away. Chemo will definitely stop menses and a rise in estrogen levels can be due to an estrogen producing cancer. I also don't know why you would be in the hospital for chemo,but good luck.

Best Answer

For the first two Im in the hospital so i have talked with Professionals. And as for how i know, My period Is very Late,And ive been sick Constintley.YEs I Know that can be a resalt of the Cemo (the sickness) But it would nto be this Constant.Also, I Had them even do a Blood test.And im not three weeks. Im just under Four,Actually,Midnight tonight,It will be Four.

Best Answer

Please visit our Facebook page: Apricots From God or www.apricotsfromgod.com

Best Answer