Im Not Kidding guys. Read some of my updates and such..WHAT THE F*** DO I DO! I couldent believe it at first, i took 6 pregncey tests, And even made them do a Blood test!It all came back positive..
bubbles211 bubbles211 18-21, F 10 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Community

This is something u need to be discussing with your doctor.

Best Answer

What can you do? You wrote that you are less than 1 month pregnant and you have only 3 weeks left to live. There is no way the baby could survive outside the womb at this time.<br />
I hope it is peaceful for both of you.

Best Answer

Our whole life is and most of the time everybody tells us whats best for us. What do you believe? The doctor or whats in your heart?do you think the baby was a way to get your mind off your situation. To think about living or death that we have control over! What's on my heart to share with you. <br />
Signing out kings kid

Best Answer

im so sorry. but things happen for a reason. maybe you will survive for a long time and your baby will be healthy! so many things can happen. our life is so unpredictable..but right now..all you can do is pray. for you. and your baby. :) <3

Best Answer

quick read eat right for your blood type- ew a lady that was sent home to die (they gave her 3 months) she followed the diet EXACTLY with only organic vegetables, non flourinated water, and In a month she was 1/2 better in 3 months the cancer was completely gone. I'd stop suger (it's a fuel for cancer) add tumeric daily. and get people to pray. there was a study done and it showed prayer actually works even if the person doesn't know someones praying for them. why not request people pray for you on EP.

Best Answer

This might sound bad but Im Kinda an Athiest.. You know,Apes and Monkeys evolved to Humans...

Best Answer

it still works even if you don't believe in GOD. I'm no holy roller but I have had a miracle happen so I know god is real. it can't hurt

Best Answer

we had that case here in the phil. she was diagnosed with cancer and she is also pregnant. and now, she gave birth to a baby and is still alive. miracle happens. ^____^

Best Answer

get well soon. and take care of the baby. ^___^

Best Answer

Enjoy being a mommy...I mean it! Enjoy every minute of it-they could be right about the 3 weeks and then they could be totally wrong, it is really in the hand of God now. However the outcome, He has given you the gift of a precious little one.

Best Answer

Everything happens for a reason.

Best Answer

I hope you aren't trolling us...

Best Answer

why the hell would i troll about something like this?

Best Answer

I dunno, there are some sick people out there. Anyways, I'm extremely sorry to hear what you're going through. Do you know if there's any way to keep the baby after you die?

Best Answer

I Asked the doctors The same thing..They started rambling on about Test tubes and Frozen Embryos...the whole thing made me want to throw up.

Best Answer

Althought, to be bluntly honest, do you truly want a child you know had a higher than average likelihood of developing cancer in his or her twenties just like how you're suffering if you freeze the embryo?

Best Answer

Btw, did my question make any sense? If not, I'll rephrase it...

Best Answer

Please visit our Facebook page: Apricots From God or www.apricotsfromgod.com

Best Answer