Nope. Some men have charactor and keep their promises. You know, the vows you made. Don't get me wrong. I've done a lot of dirtbag things. But not that. That's going too far. Do the right thing. Divorce her.

Best Answer

Somehow i think if you were put on the spot , at the wright time and the wright place by a hot sexy woman i would have trouble believing this . Divorce... well if my wife wanted that i would and it takes character to admit the truth of male testosterone when it bubbles into overload .

Best Answer

I have been in that spot. And a lot of what you say is true. But, honestly I still said no. The same woman chased me knowinng I was married. And she was hot. And as I said, I said no and didn't do anything but tell her I wasn't going to .

Best Answer

She probably knows and she is doing the same to you. Women aren't stupid and there is always signs. Why are you married if you want to sleep with other women?

Best Answer

She could be and i don't want to sleep with other women when it's offered i just can't seem to knock it back

Best Answer

Really ? lol Wow... Thats not a very good excuse... If I slept with every man that "offered" My husband would have divorced me by now... Do your wife a favor and at least be honest with her! Leave it up to her to decide if she wants to stay in the relationship. Your putting her at risk for STD's or worse.

Best Answer

No, the 1% aren't liars. There are studies that have shown women cheat at rates just as high as men too by the way. <br />
There are two issues at play here for me. #1) People marry for the wrong reasons or marry too young to be able to keep the commitments they enter into. #2) There's nothing wrong with people dabbling outside a relationship provided... a BIG PROVIDED... they are open about it and all parties agree. <br />
Doing it behind each others backs is what is wrong in my opinion because you're putting lives at risk without the other person even knowing. At least give the other person a chance to consent or dump you or have the courage to do it yourself.

Best Answer

I expect she is cheating on you too.

Best Answer

why do you say that?

Best Answer

Women have desires too.

Best Answer

I know all to well the desires of women and if she is cheating , my hats of to her i deserve it . Still do you think the 1% are liars

Best Answer

No, most men have actual morals.

Best Answer

Agree with you Gem, the wife probably has a hot man on the side. She is just letting old Kerrso pay the bills, and think he is getting away with something. Turnaround is fair play!

Best Answer

Yeah and he's thinking how clever he is but she's the one who's getting the best deal. Good for her!

Best Answer