i know she shows everyone else herself naked, but i feel a connection, should i track her down?
floweredcup floweredcup 18-21 9 Answers Aug 8, 2009

I used to have a stalker, but I got too clingy and possessive. Then one day the bushes outside the window were empty, and the phone didn't ring 100 times...

Best Answer

"track her down" . . . ummm . . . I'm going to go with my gut on this one and say NO. It's okay to enjoy things(although I don't know what redtube is, I'm making a guess), but maybe you should try getting out more and making some more friendships.

Best Answer

can anybody say.....STALKER....????

Best Answer

That's me in drag

Best Answer

if you want to meet up with her, do you think she would want to meet up with you too?

Best Answer

have you fallen in love with her because of her looks or her personality?

Best Answer

whoa, dude. Just stop logging on RedTube. You are kind of creepy and even if you did manage to meet her, you would scare her off saying you feel a connection. I think you need to meet some girls that are local...to you. Please don't stalk this broad.

Best Answer

You are Rubem... I just know that.

*****

Track her down and kill her, from behind, like we used to do

Best Answer