saintsforever saintsforever 26-30, M 32 Answers Jan 1, 2012

Tell her, regardless of race :)<br />
Race doesn't matter.

Best Answer

thank u

Best Answer

You're welcome :D

Best Answer

Do it guy!I fell in love with a biracial lady back in 1976,and i will always rue that i didnthave the courage to ask her out.Dont be an idiot and spend the rest of your life regretting,son. Beauty is in tghe eye of the beholder,and to love someone of a different color,means thatvyou are game to expanding your horizons!!!!Good luck,and if she loves you back,u are one luckyb.....d

Best Answer

Go for it, and see where it takes you. Could be someplace wonderful. Best of luck. ;)

Best Answer

Ask her out.

Best Answer

Why would race be a problem? Unless she's Armenian and you're Turkish.

Best Answer

You should realize that there's the chance she's waiting on you. Maybe she wants you too. Asking her wouldn't hurt and even if she says no, she doesn't represent every black girl. I would personally date a white guy. <br />
In fact, there's this guy that I met here on EP and I think I really like him. Guess what? He's white and I'm black. What do you think I'm waiting for? I won't sacrifice being a lady for a minute and ask a guy out. Most black girls won't, at least. See what I mean?

Best Answer

I am completely in support of you and her having many babies!!<br />
My greatest dream would be for "race" to no longer exist. <br />
We are taking over people... prepare yourselves.... Muahahaha

Best Answer

Race shouldn't matter, its the person you like for who they are. Nit for there race. If your OK with dating out of your race, I say do it. I did and married him. So of my family didn't like it but he completes me and I have been so Happy that I took that chance. And wouldn't change him for the world.

Best Answer

thank u

Best Answer

Go for it.I have an open mind and I would not mind dating a woman of a different race.Black or spanish especially.

Best Answer

Go for it! I've always wanted to taste other flavours.

Best Answer

ask the lady out you FOOL.and get the race nonsence out of your head

Best Answer

opposite race? what is oppiste of human race. if you mean she aint white so what i have dated black and asain girls. my son is engaged to a mixed race girl. just go for it the worst thing she is gonna do is telll ya to get lost

Best Answer

Races are not opposite. History can create resentments and fears, but then, all human beings will harbour such feelings anyway.

Best Answer

dont let her daddy find out....

Best Answer

Ask her out.

Best Answer

say hi

Best Answer

Go for it, if there aren't to many differences between you two other than race.

Best Answer

What's an "opposite race"?

Best Answer

What is the opposite race?

Best Answer

i am white she is black

Best Answer

Oh. So what? I thought you were going to say something sick like she was a Martian or a kangaroo or something. Take that girl out.

Best Answer

Opposite race is not a real term.

Best Answer