Experience Project iOS Android Apps | Download EP for your Mobile Device
Innat Innat 22-25, F 1 Answer Oct 21, 2012 in Women's Health

Your Response


i know someone that does and its painful hugs sent i have RA which can be pretty bed to

Best Answer

Mine is severe as well. I see a pain specialist a rheumatologist, and a. Neurologist. Not one does my body hurt everyday, I get a shocking feeling in my arms, legs and face. I fall down a lot. I'm sorry that you have RA, what do they do for you? Do you get facette injections, I do they seem to be helping a little

Best Answer

different kinds of pills but im in pain everyday anyway and it will crippile you in the end no matter what you do anyway

Best Answer

Related Questions