I have friends who are morning people and IN the morning, I find them obnoxiously perky. But that could be because I'm a night owl. They find ME rowdy and raucous late at night.

Best Answer

Yin and yang?

Best Answer

i think so. plus, some of the morning people are super boring goody two shoes.

Best Answer

I am boring and I have 2 shoes....

Best Answer

but are you goody? that's the kicker.

Best Answer

Goody gracious.....

Best Answer

well i'm a night person so during the day i am not at my happiest. i would assume a morning person would not be their happiest at night. :) are you a morning person that is around happy morning people??

Best Answer

I AM around morning peeps. I get everything done in the a.m...
And I spend too much time a t EP at night.

Best Answer

lol. i spend way too much time up in the day. i would rather be up all night. and i am beginning to spend way too much time here too....day and night.

Best Answer

You,you, day tripper.....

Best Answer

hahahaha. its only 10:19 here and i am ready for bed. ugh. my nightside is not liking this.

Best Answer

Sweet dreams.....

Best Answer

i did have them. :) they are always weird and i wake up thinkging...wtf was THAT about. lol. but now it's the middle of the night and i am up up up. woohoo. hope you are having sweet dreams..

Best Answer

I think that people who can live out their rhythms tend to be happiest.<br />
I am at my best at night. My most creative. But I have to be up during the day, so I have to at least try to sleep at night. So it's an unnatural rhythm for me. I think I'd be happier if life worked out another way.<br />
That being said, I think that morning people seem cheerier because that's when you are mostly likely to see them. If you caught some of them late at night, then you might catch them in a different mood. Perhaps it's the same way with night owls.

Best Answer

I think you have got it right.

Best Answer