My game :Social engineering. However ,before you can get to this point. U have to be very mysterious so your crush recognizes that your different from the rest. Once your crush has noticed "You" are different then the rest then you'll be able to make your next move. But what ever you do, don't make it noticeable that you know that your crush has noticed you. Once you get to this point. You can now start working on your game.but, Its a stepping process, first "common of interest" is vital to the next step. What ever interest situation your in, use it to your advantage and work with the energy that it automatically creates.. be interested in em of course, but pretend that you are not..Play it off cool and don't sound despite and giddy because there talking to you. Next act is if you have something going on, What ever strategy you choose is up to you, but for me, I can act my way into the next part. needless to say, I use my phone and pretend I got a call. I act and say something like. "Really that's awesome I cant wait to hear more bro",them cut em off and say, "Hey listen you caught me at a bad time can I call you back, I'm talking with this cool girl right now, I'll call you back in a bit". Now what you just did was make your crush feel important, recognized and most of all, she now is questioning herself and wondering if you like her. you did it in such a way to make them think you might have an attraction for them. Around this time, You prolly got your coffee by now and its time to get going. This is the part where you can make them feel special, Before you make your way, Give your crush a compliment, and say something like, Hey I like your hair today.looks good. Then follow it up with saying something like, "hey will you be around tomorrow", Maybe I'll see you around tomorrow or something. Before you leave get there name..Wait a day or two to go back. Whatever you do, don't ask for there number, ask em out, tell them that there beautiful etc,always play it cool and act uninterested to a certain degree, (this is because your crush prolly gets hit on all the time). Show interest, but be creative. Sooner than later you'll get there number which is a whole different game in it self..Good Luck
FlingW0Strings FlingW0Strings 26-30, M 5 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

I failed.

Best Answer

I once said to my crush that I liked him... He said he doesn't like me. So yeah, no advise to give. Apart that if you're not sure your crush likes you back, never thell you like them. It destroys everything. Mine begun hating and avoiding me...

Best Answer

Act like a civilized human being. And if you need a wingman or alcohol--You are a sorry-a$$ dude

Best Answer

Trade secret

Best Answer

Only time I asked a guy out, I got rejected.

Best Answer

ouch, Im sorry.

Best Answer

Teach me your game

Best Answer

Social engineering. However ,before you can get to this point. U have to be very mysterious so your crush recognizes that your different from the rest. Once your crush has noticed "You" are different then the rest then you'll be able to make your next move. But what ever you do, don't make it noticeable that you know that your crush has noticed you. Once you get to this point. You can now start working on your game.but, Its a stepping process, first "common of interest" is vital to the next step. What ever interest situation your in, use it to your advantage and work with the energy that it automatically creates.. be interested in em of course, but pretend that you are not..Play it off cool and don't sound despite and giddy because there talking to you. Next act is if you have something going on, What ever strategy you choose is up to you, but for me, I can act my way into the next part. needless to say, I use my phone and pretend I got a call. I act and say something like. "Really that's awesome I cant wait to hear more bro",them cut em off and say, "Hey listen you caught me at a bad time can I call you back, I'm talking with this cool girl right now, I'll call you back in a bit". Now what you just did was make your crush feel important, recognized and most of all, she now is questioning herself and wondering if you like her. you did it in such a way to make them think you might have an attraction for them. Around this time, You prolly got your coffee by now and its time to get going. This is the part where you can make them feel special, Before you make your way, Give your crush a compliment, and say something like, Hey I like your hair today.looks good. Then follow it up with saying something like, "hey will you be around tomorrow", Maybe I'll see you around tomorrow or something. Before you leave get there name..Wait a day or two to go back. Whatever you do, don't ask for there number, ask em out, tell them that there beautiful etc,always play it cool and act uninterested to a certain degree, (this is because your crush prolly gets hit on all the time). Show interest, but be creative. Sooner than later you'll get there number which is a whole different game in it self..Good Luck

Best Answer