In addition, I had a coughing fit earlier today and now cant get rid of a salty taste in my mouth. Was wondering if anyone else had had these symptoms or may know what has caused them. (I have been ill with flu the last week, but was not sure whether the symptoms were part of the bug or something else altogether..)
JulySunSoul JulySunSoul 26-30, F 8 Answers Feb 15, 2011

I can confirm "ineedawoman" and its consistent with another site. Use 1/2 teaspoon salt in one cup warm water. Gargle with it being sure to get ALL your tongue coated. Stick it out carefully being sure it doesn't pour down your throat. Twice an evening for 3 days. Simple solution for something that was freaking me out. Thanks to all who helped and I hope this works for you.

Best Answer

Can you eat solids still? if so, it is nothing to worry about, prob just esophagitis.<br />
try gargaling salt and brushing ur teeth. <br />
worry if it doesn't go away in 2 weeks (that is how long ur body should take to fight off an infection.)

Best Answer

Tonsil stones.

Best Answer

Have you eaten any dolphins recently???

Best Answer

Acid reflux?

Best Answer

i'm thinking possibly. i have devoured a large number of tangerines today. fruit acids!

Best Answer

A cold or flu.....Unless of course you have been naughty!! lol

Best Answer

grit or avian flu

Best Answer

are you suggesting i may have eaten grit?....riiight

Best Answer