0911mom 0911mom 18-21, F 9 Answers Aug 29, 2012 in Women's Health

go to the doctor, but it may not mean anything - maybe due to your period. that can come and go. or it is just temp and need watching? it has nothing to do with ittegular periods. - just and fyi

Best Answer

I have a doctor i am having ultrasounds to see what needs to be done, but i have had my period now for almost 3 weeks and its getting me feeling sick, i need to do something to help.
i read online that sometimes the pill can ease the flow and cramps, and sometimes can even help the cyst srink, do you know if this is true?

Best Answer

Yes, definitely true, I've had an ovarian cyst for 18 years, I just decided three years ago to go on the pill. It's been a very pain-free three years. I was an idiot for putting myself through so much pain for so many years just bc I didn't want to take a pill everyday.

Best Answer

well i think it may be worth my time to ask me doctor, or obgyn if thaking the pill intill everything is figured out with the cause my help.

Best Answer

You can visit a doctor if you like but the pill does help :) One of my girlfriends had the same problem, so she started taking the pill. It's stopped now but maybe the safer option is to see a doctor just in case :)

Best Answer

I have seen a doctor i am having ultrasounds to see what needs to be done, but i have had my period now for almost 3 weeks and its getting me feeling sick, i need to do something to help.

Best Answer

I think you should discuss it with a professional. what if the pill is the cause?

Best Answer

I have seen a doctor i am having ultrasounds to see what needs to be done, but i have had my period now for almost 3 weeks and its getting me feeling sick, i need to do something to help. the pill isnt the cause i have had the cyst itself since i was 18, but the irregular periods started a few months ago. they say it could have just become active.

Best Answer

oh wow, my sister had a cyst but it turned out to be something more.. not that, thats your problem. I wish the best of health for you, hopefully it isnt serious.

Best Answer

The "pill" may help but U need to have the cyst removed because they grow and will cause others to come..Good Luck

Best Answer

I have seen one yes and a doctor i am having ultrasounds to see what needs to be done, but i have had my period now for almost 3 weeks and its getting me feeling sick, i need to do something to help.

Best Answer

I have had the same problem and I have no cyst sometimes stress,weight gain cause that to happen. I'm not sure but I think be more sexually active helps. I have noticed a difference in my cycle it is normal now.

Best Answer

You will need to take some iron pills when you have long periods if you are having headaches your iron level is low(FYI)

Best Answer

Thanks, sexual activity isnt helping, i have tried that, but the iron is something i didnt think about,

Best Answer

your welcome

Best Answer

you should probably do what you t

Best Answer

if i had I have had irregular mentrual periods, caused possibly by a cyst, i'd prolly see a professional Dr. for their opinion...

Best Answer

I have seen a doctor,
i am having ultrasounds to see what needs to be done, but i have had my period now for almost 3 weeks and its getting me feeling sick, i need to do something to help.

Best Answer

Have you seen a gynaecologist?

Best Answer

Best Answer