driskillfam2010 driskillfam2010 31-35 9 Answers Feb 15, 2012

refer to Google Maps...

Best Answer

This is a great story other person was right there are groups that are ghost hunters. HAve you tried blessing the house with holy water lor what about calling in a priest to bless the house-heard of that alot .

Best Answer

I had a spirit living in my house (I knew who he was). I could hear himm walking around the house because the floors were all wood. One day, as he walked from the master bedroom upstairs, down the wooden stairs, through the front hall, into the livingroom, and towards me in the parlor, I stood up. As he approached me, I said, "Mr. Horridge, I think that we have to talk). (Mr. HOrridge was the last owner who died immediately after selling the house and the children recognized him - in ghostly form, though I could not see him). the footsteps immediately stopped, letting me know exactly where he was standing.

I explained to him that he was dead, and that if he was confused, that would explain it. I told him how I thought things probably worked in his new world, but because I couldn't be sure, I could help him find help. I then asked him to ask - with me - for a guide who would introduce him to his new world.

Immediately, I felt a vacuum come into the room, in cone form, pointing to the point where Mr Horridge was standing, then within a second, it went away - Mr. Horridge with him. After that, Mr. HOrridge was rarely at the house, though on occasion, he would come by. But he was never so angry that he would slam doors. I think he was just checking in.

Best Answer

I have tried to help them but they seem to be scared or hide from something don't really know where they even came from but they are not evil or demonic or harmful to anyone if anything they seem to be helpful

Best Answer

? cross over what, exactly?

Best Answer

Ask it why it is hanging on.

Best Answer

seems to be afraid

Best Answer

ask it why it is afaid....is it because it does`nt know whats on the other side.....or because of something here.

Best Answer

I'd consult a psychic professional first to find out if you're dealing with a human spirit or something else. Each type of haunting will require a different tactic to make it go away. Are you sure it's a human spirit or are you just guessing?

Best Answer

tried that, was told they see me as a mother figure and won't go till I do something about protecting me

Best Answer

I specialize in helping people with their ghosts problem. I also dealt with ghost stuff for over 10 plus years and still do. Evps work, but you cannot make it leave by any other name than Christ.

Best Answer

the spirits or what ever you would like to call them are not a problem they are childr en and they seem to be to scared to cross over. they have been with me for a very long time now n I just want to know that they will be safe

Best Answer

they are not afraid of christ they are afraid for me
afraid if they leave something bad will happen

Best Answer

Sometimes doing something they want you to do helps them move on depending on if its actually human. Seems to be human than demonic. Assure them it's okay.

Best Answer

try posting this as a story in one of the paranormal story groups

Best Answer