sweetembrace13297 sweetembrace13297 16-17, F 4 Answers Jan 6 in Dating & Relationships

As hard as it may sound..if he is causing you pain..just leave for the sake of your well being. It will be hard but eventually you will come to terms you are worth much more.

Best Answer

Its not like that at all .. He loves me entirely .. Its been like 4 years but the thing is , he doesnt understand me , he's a bit self-centered and he clearly isnt the person i thought he is .. I know how stupid this sounds but u know how it feels when u just compare everything to how perfect it could be .. It sux and im very embarrased of that im saying

Best Answer

I can really relate to your situation. Mine sadly withered away as i finally took a stand and left.
Why not try communicating your concerns to him? Maybe he isnt aware he is hurting you. As far as the understanding and self centered part. Loving you should mean also understanding you or at least trying to understand your needs and feelings and not just ignore it. He needs good wake up call -__-

Best Answer

dumbbitch

Best Answer

**** you

Best Answer

**** you

Best Answer

**** you

Best Answer

Hahahahahahha u made me lol :D

Best Answer