It's like a constant dull pain all over my head and I can hardly concentrate. I manage to work through it most of the time but it still hurts a lot and it's getting harder to concentrate at school and my grades are slowly declining. I've talked to my Mum about it but she seems to think I'm being a hypochondriac. Have you got any ideas on what is wrong with me and what I should do?
llama4lifex0x0 llama4lifex0x0 18-21, F 14 Answers Apr 4, 2011

i get headaches every single day for the past month and idk what to do , been taking a lot of tylenol, advil and other but nothing is working , cant sleep at night, not eating much anymore , i cant stand the noices or the light,dont feel i wanna do anything at all , tired all the times , so please if you give me a clue whats going on with me thank you

Best Answer

There are some helpful tips in the best answer to this question so I would suggest reading those :) But what you've described to me almost sounds like depression, mild depression perhaps?

Best Answer

I also have simillar experience at time and many times, It could be due to any of the following reasons:<br />
1) Less sleep at night could be reason. You should make sure that you have at least 7hrs of sound sleep and also very important to go to sleep at right time - best time is go to sleep by 10pm and get up by 7am<br />
2) Drink lots of water - drink lightly warm water (1-2 glasses) as soon as you wake up in the morning. Also make sure to drink plenty of water all through the day<br />
3) Dont skip meals - have light food, regularly, timely manner<br />
4) Very effective way to heal this is practice yoga- its not tough once you start doing it and start with 3-5 min a day and take it to 20-30 min and you will see sea of change. Let me know if you need any help there - can help you find some resources.

Best Answer

I hope they've gotten better, but if not you should keep telling your parents until they take you to the doctor. I've had a chronic daily headache for a long time and I think the sooner you talk with a doctor the better the outcome will be.

Best Answer

Its interesting that the body has a way of making itself known if something is wrong in the way we are living sometimes. Rather than looking purely at the physical, do you think you are stressed, to the point that your body is telling you you need to change something you are doing because it is making you unwell? Do you think you would still have these headaches if you were on a desert island with enough food, shelter and water, and plenty of time to relax and unwind? Listen to your gut instinct, - what is it telling you is wrong?<br />
Looking to the physical side, a neck injury can cause headaches, especially if neck spasm is a problem. Occasionally it can be a sign of trouble with a cerebral blood vessel. Taking painkillers regularly can actually cause headaches, though it is not known why, so its best to have a break from painkillers every so often to avoid this happening. Coffee in excess can cause them, and maybe you are allergic to an ingredient in sweets or a drink. Be aware of what you are putting in your body. Have you tried a relaxation C.D. and see if that works. If so, it may be stress induced.

Best Answer

I used to get headaches from drinking diet soda that contained aspartamine. I knew someone that got seisures when consuming large amounts of aspartamine, and the seisures left when they quite their diet soda habit. It's also a side affect of caffiene withdrawal.

Best Answer

i had tmj but im not sure whats your i got my tmj fixed by eating soft foods and eating slow doing proper exercise or even yoga and not over thinking into things

Best Answer

There are a couple of obvious things that you might want to consider. The first, looking at your photo, might be sinus trouble. If you have narrow sinus passages it is possible that your sinuses may be continually blocked or infected, causing perpetual sinus headaches. If you have allergies, to cats, dogs, dust, trees, grass or pollen, that will aggravate the condition. I did find a yahoo best answer a while back for a woman who had no fever but had headaches and sinus symptoms frequently....and she swore by the home remedy her doctor gave her.<br />
The second is that you may be suffering from migraines headaches which can be triggered by the following: stress, caffeine, chocolate, aged cheese, red wine and the active ingredient in some cold medications. Migraine medication is available which can be taken daily...and it prevents migraines from occurring.<br />
The third possibility is that you may be suffering from eye strain induced by looking at a computer screen or reading....or another possibility is tension in your neck and shoulders pressing on the nerves in your neck area and creating headaches.<br />
Medications can have side effects and cause head aches. Food allergies can cause headaches.<br />
I would start with the process of elimination. Pick one thing and eliminate it as a possibility....and work your way down the list.

Best Answer

I have TMJ, and I had regular, chronic headaches, and a lot of tension in my neck and shoulders. I found the best thing for my headaches has been acupuncture. I have gone from 3-4 headaches a week, to a couple per month. It's worth a shot.

Best Answer

could be TMJ, where you're clenching your teeth at night which would put pressure on your skull at the top. Also it could be fumes from your car, get that checked out.

Best Answer

You're getting migraines. You really should try and get a doctor to examine you. He might order a brain scan to rule out tumors and such. Don't ignore it.

Best Answer

It's always what they put in the food.

Best Answer

I'm an optomist so it might be brain cancer. are there times when it doesn't hurt? recall ever jamming crayons or anything in your nose? not all of them may have made it out in one piece O_O Seriously if it's a continous problem you should speak to a doctor.

Best Answer