I have been lost my whole life and i have always felt like something was wrong with me wether it was weight or my add or hiding that the fact i had depression and anxiety as strange as this is i felt better than i do now when people didn't even know about anything but however i started cutting and i thought talking to my counselor would be the right thing to do but since then its been down hill chaos and my teachers expect me to complete 60 problems of math and so on I CANT DO THAT! I FEEL LIKE DIEING IS MY ONLY OPTION BECAUSE I HAVENT FOUND A SOLUTION therapy doesn't help at all I need to go to some rehab were I can get better and be away from the negative but also do school there where it's not so much pressure IS THERE SUCH A THING?
MKM18 MKM18 18-21, F 13 Answers Sep 6, 2012 in Depression

Jesus Christ please help her.. I'm going to pray for you.... Please don't go to that extreme....You are only a baby.. What is it so BAD TO WORRY ABOUT...you are a pretty young lady.... Can you concentrate on a day at a time in school? and I dont know your beliefs, and dont want to push any on you, BUT IF ALL THAT U HAVE HAS NOT HELPED, MAYBE U CAN TRY JUST READING THE BIBLE, I KNOW IT HAS HELPED ME, SOOO MUCH.. IN PSALMS, PROVERBS.... I DONT WSNT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO U...GOD BLESS YOU..

Best Answer

death always seems to be the idea to be the Easy way out... I have always played with the Idea in my head... but School is school, and society Does put to much Pressure on kids these Days, with **** load of HW, Multiple degrees of Education and, More Tests. But stick through School. maybe dont work and Worry so much and stress out on the Smaller things, a grade is Just a mark on a piece of Paper.<br />
I get through life By 2 things, One there are others who have worst things and they Can get though there Challenges. 2nd, I cant stop the hrs from Passing, someday tomorrow the Sun will Rise and it the start of a New day. (basically) if you screw up today you have another day to fix it.

Best Answer

May I make the observation that its not youe problems that are the problem. Its that they matter to you and worry you so much.'<br />
In the scheme of things you are pretty normal actually. Read some of the other questions like yours and you wont feel alone. And when it comes to coping with school, simply relax and do your best. Last time I looked they dont whip you for not completing something. Who knows, focusing on the problems at your own speed may even improve your resluts a little. But either way no one is going to shoot you for not meeting an arbitrary mark or standard. Its hell being a teeneager now. It always was. You can survive it and maybe even have a little fun on the way if you stop worrying about living up to others standards and get on with discovering what you want.

Best Answer

I like to write when I feel like that... Maybe you could try keeping a journal and get all out on paper and getting a good nights sleep helps too. Everything, always looks better in the morning after some deep sleep. If math got you down you could ask about a getter a math tutor and if you got a good grasp on that math I bet you start to feel tons better. It's always frustrating trying to learn new things..

Best Answer

You can change your life around, only You can do it. You have to "Decide" your not going to let these things Bother you. You have to "Decide" there is Nothing wrong with you, and if there is "You Don't Care". You have to realize there is something wrong with everyone,they are just better at Ignoring it or covering it up. You have to "Decide to Lighten Up on yourself". You CAN be Happy, if You "Decide" to Be,and When you "Decide" to be Happy NOTHING Can Bring You Down. Tomorrow You will Wake Up and Be Happy,It will be The start of a Better Life for You .If You "Decide" It Will Be So. Believe Me. <br />
Best Wishes.

Best Answer

NO NO NO NO SUICIDE SHATTERS LIVES!!!!! Trust me I have lived through it it is never the answer I am here for you I don't know you but I love you PM me I will give you my cell number we can talk please don't think or feel this way PLEASE

Best Answer

Well, you'll never find out when things get better if you decide to end it. So you're more challenged than most. Don't let that get you down. All the stuff you're dealing with now is going to be valuable to you later. Learning to focus on one thing at a time, or discovering you don't have to cut, or learning that pressure at school is manageable-- all things adults should know how to do in slightly different settings. You'll be ok. Feeling overwhelmed is normal. Everyone goes through that; just some have to deal with it more than others. Hang in there.

Best Answer

What is so ******* bad anyway....don't understand but its seems to be a trend in young people. It's like your tied to a pole in the ba<x>sement and made to tie rugs for 14 hours a day with bread and water for food. Enuff, buck up and get a grip girley....you need a boot in the ***, whats the real issue, and be freakin honest !!! peees me off this crap. Throw a tantrum if you need to , scream your head off, cut yourself with a buck knife ( that will be the last cut you make) but get over this **** and get on with life....really.

Best Answer

::hugs:: it gets better when you see life in a different perpective. I have been tortured in my head, and my heart for so long with depression. It made me... makes me crazy some times fighting my thoughts. Suicide was more than a thought years ago. Yes, it gets better... but that's up to you.

Best Answer

Suicide is never the answer, and you should be happy with the way you are, change the things you can and if you can't change some things then learn to accept them, my counselor has been telling me this over and over again for 3 years and finally i've actually learned to accept who I am and the way I am

Best Answer