IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 13 Answers Apr 19, 2012

I think it is more complicated than awful. We don't know what is really going on in everyone elses personal lives, so we should not be making judgements. Personally, I would not do it... Not because of my "morals" or reverence for outdated institutions, but because I would not want to cause emotional pain for my mate. If we hadn't agreed to an open marriage I should not be practicing one with the closest friend he has, right behind his back.

Best Answer

I think you should not judge another without knowing the whole story,,,,and all the circumstances involved,,,

Best Answer

Meh, depends on the circumstance. "Oh no?! She had an affair?!" "Oh, he's refused to touch her for years and is cheating on her?" It's easy to judge when you're not in the picture.

Best Answer

Affairs when you're married is awful regardless who it's with. With his friend costs times two..the cheater and his friend.

Best Answer

Years ago an my now ex-husband and I broke up about the same time as another couple we were friends with. We literally switched partners - clearly the attraction was there all along and the marriage was already dead. Ex and new woman actually married and had a child together. Life is more complicated than we like to believe.

Best Answer

its really bad not only in the eye of other people hu knows,but spescially to god,she must be ashame of what's her doing!we can say she have reason that's y she do that.but if she really want to have affair to that bestfriend of her husband,then better she divorced his husband.if she's already maried y not stick to his husband?either his husband is good or bad,she must respect their marriage.

Best Answer

This is why I don't have best friends

Best Answer

When anyone cheats with their spouse's best friend, whether it's the wife OR husband, both they AND the so-called friend are guilty of disloyalty.

Best Answer

Cheating is bad. Yes. Doesn't matter the circumstances. If you cheat, something is broken in the relationship. Either come clean & try & fix it; fix it before you cheat or break it off before you cheat.

Best Answer

Same as when men do the same.

Best Answer