This virus hides in the nervous system and flares up from time to time. The medicine the Dr. gave you isn't going to work all at once. Usually they work by making the episodes less often or less severe. If you are amidst an episode, this could take a couple of weeks to take effect. The Dr. can't make it work any faster. As you keep taking the medicine and this episode subsides, you will enjoy less often and less severe episodes in the future, just not a cure. Be patient and best of luck!

Best Answer

Most users wont answer this type of question as it is a Violation of Article 6 of the EP Community Guidelines Code of Conduct <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/terms.php" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

go to an isolation unit and get decontaminated.

Best Answer

Yesterday and you are complaining today that it doesn't work? I would call him on Monday to ask what is the deal.

Best Answer

I.have delt with this stuff 3 weeks before they figured out what it was...so yes i want it to go away do you kno of anything to make it hurt less?

Best Answer

welcome to my life

Best Answer