Angelwings7 Angelwings7 13-15, F 14 Answers Oct 23, 2011

You have to look at what you want. If it is too much to take care of every day then a short cut might help you in this area.<br />
If you can not see yourself without all that hair then you are stuck with it. It really is up to you and no one else. Have freer mind and cut it midway or shave your head if that is what you want.

Best Answer

Of course. Keep growing!!

Best Answer

yes and Ihope you let it grow longer, you have beautiful hair

Best Answer

I also have hip length hair or longer than that . and i am a boy as you see in my profile picture its me with my long hair. I think long hair is awesome

Best Answer

I think it's cool. Don't let others find reasons for you to cut your hair? Heck grow it even longer!

Best Answer

Long hair is super pretty

Best Answer

Awesome, and it doesn't matter people think of you for it.<br />
If someone thought anything of you for your choice to have long or short (or even no) hair then that person's opinion doesn't matter. Unless its something awesome ;D<br />
i think its wonderful that you choose to have such long hair, I think its a beautiful thing to do and it shows how much work you dont mind putting into taking care of it. Keep up the good work!

Best Answer

I had waist length hair, but it seemed like it was great hair on the wrong body. It depends on what you like. It's your hair!

Best Answer

apparently you think so<br />
mine is also that length. Awesome too??

Best Answer

I think so. :)

Best Answer

Yes that is awesome too!

Best Answer

Yes :)

Best Answer

Nice, I wish my hair was that long

Best Answer

If it's healthy hair and you enjoy it, sure. Mine used to fall a few inches below my waist, but I decided I didn't like it when I started pulling it simply by sitting down.

Best Answer

If you start getting headaches, be aware that the weight of all that hair can be a cause of them. Hopefully you won't, but I know someone who had to cut her hair for that reason.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

Because I wonder what is the general opinion about this. People at school are always like "You should cut your hair!" And then other people are like, "Omg I LOVE your hair." I love my hair. I just wonder at times what people think of me for it.

Best Answer