Mothers Day is May 11 obviously but I've done my shopping. My mom, dad and I are HUGE bicyclists, with THOUSANDS invested into it we have 9 bikes altogether with a different helmet and sunglasses that match every bike. Mom gave away her mountain bike last move and as we live in the Rockies she needs one again, we have Electra, Giant, Specialized etc. So I bought mom a Norco mountain bike for Mother's Day. Also their anniversary is on May 25th so I bought them a very expensive brand new stainless steel, four burner with an extra side burner BBQ for their anniversary. Also as I own my own four season yard care business they get all of their yard care done for free. I. LOVE YOU MOM AND DAD AND THIS IS JUST A SMALL TOKEN OF MY APPRECIATION!!
ansonmack25 ansonmack25 16-17, M 1 Answer May 4 in Hobbies

That is very nice. :) My current mountains bike is a old Trek. I was thinking of upgrading to a newer model. You are very lucky. My mother passed away four year's ago and my dad was diagnosed three weeks ago with cancer. :(

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that...my great grandmother who is 95 is dying fast and may go anytime now...what newer model were you thinking

Best Answer

I was thinking hybrid this time. I like the Verv 3. I have looked at Cannondale, but they are so much more expensive then Trek.

Best Answer

Yeah if u ever road bike go Cervelo expensive but good

Best Answer

I have seen their bikes at one of the shops. One of my best friends road bikes. He has a Trek. I was blown away at how expensive those bikes are.

Best Answer

Meh not bad I want a $10,000 mountain bike

Best Answer

For a bicycle that is out of my price range.

Best Answer

Until you drove it!

Best Answer

One never knows. :)

Best Answer

Yuppers

Best Answer