kcthinker kcthinker 41-45, M 4 Answers Jun 30, 2012

Be sure you know where the nearest 24/7 heating/air conditioning guy is...lol

Best Answer

How cold does it get?

Best Answer

I don't know the elevation of it, but I do know that the desert gets Awful Cold at night...you really need to Google this, to be sure...

Best Answer

Well start by spelling it correctly. It is Las Cruces. It is a town I pass through whether going east or west as I come and go across the southern US. It is a major truck stop town, but I hear a lot of people like it. It's high desert, can be very hot or very cold. El Paso Texas is not far and Tucson, Arizona is not a long drive either. North you have Alburquerque is an easy drive also. So you have three relatively large cities close by. Las Cruces, I would not imagine has a rush hour problem. Oh and Ruidosa is real close by with a grat annual Quarter Horse races, A museum and an top notch fine arts show each year. A lot of nice homes and not real expensive.

Best Answer

It's exact location is pretty important if you plan on going there

Best Answer

I've been thru there a few times, I believe it was White Sands is close by which is really a cool place.

Best Answer