Depends who's doing the hugging and why....

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

thx

Best Answer

Nope, we are the tough ones...

Best Answer

yea....:)

Best Answer

I didn't realize there were so many of us

Best Answer

The only thing I can see wrong with your never needing a hug is your questioning it. There is a wide, w i d e spectrum of human behavior. If you couldn't empathize with people, that would be different. You can feel for people, you just don't see the need in hugging. That's OK Ugh.... what an ooshy gooshy world we'd be if everyone wanted hugs all the time, nothing would ever get done lol! Vive La Difference.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

i am the same.....i am emotionally strong but once in a while feel down when my close people does not care.....takes one or two days and i bounce back :) Bad thing is i never give anyone second chance

Best Answer

When I'm down I find it especially repellent

Best Answer

It's a good thing, I'm the same but it comes from a 'Don't invade my personal space bubble,' I don't like people to unnecessarily touch me.

Best Answer

I wonder if I'm autistic

Best Answer

Well you are getting one anyway <br />
*HUGGGGG*

Best Answer

It is these well intentioned ones that make me feel awkward- like in a python's grasp

Best Answer

I will have to say the same about myself. We are strong hearted.

Best Answer

Is that it?

Best Answer

That is it. God has made people like is to be strong and resilient so we can be the rock of Gibraltar for others.

Best Answer

I hate hugs, and hippies, hippies more so than hugs

Best Answer

I'd take a hippie over a hug

Best Answer