it sound like you have too much drive and no direction. sit down imagine your life in 10 years. what your home looks like where you live a typical day in your life the more detail the better. where do you work are you happy etc. After you do that write you dream of yourself down and then use your drive to move in that direction.

Best Answer

tell your b'f look i'm 23 and i have a b/f that isn't supportive, if you want to do one of those things pick one and do it, some people are 40 yrs old till they hit there stride, many people work in jobs till they find a career, hearing stuff like you did kills creativity, tell him if he has ideas let them out, just keep the tude to himself, you go girl.

Best Answer

A pirate walked into a bar and the bartender says, "say, i couldnt help but notice you have a steering wheel stuck in your pants"<br />
To which the pirate replies, "Aaargh, yes i know, its drivin me nuts!"

Best Answer

Somebody's got to do all the WORK! (Your username also suggests qualification for my team researching a unified theory of sex and mind, but it's an unpaid position.)

Best Answer

I keep thinking I'd make a good forest ranger.... but I am still working toward a degree in business administration. Maybe you could pick a degree that you can use anywhere until you figure it out.

Best Answer

no it means you are still looking on which career will make you happy, it indicates in your previous jobs that you are not satisfied with your job so you keep jumping around and see it. if i were you, i try to see on internet which career suits your best quiz, it's not accurate but it will make your mind see clearly...

Best Answer

I feel the same way...all of the stuff I want to do people tell me is unrealistic and act like I'm an idiot

Best Answer