I have no idea what to do with my life?
CutygirlAlisha CutygirlAlisha 18-21, F 12 Answers Feb 5 in Dating & Relationships

Your young, if not school. Go in the military for a while, never hurts. You won't be young for too long. If not the military, do something.

Best Answer

try to enjoy it as much as possible

Best Answer

Perhaps,There is no word enjoyment in my life!!

Best Answer

try to write a list of things you love, and do a lot of it. if you can't come up with a list in 1 min, just try think about it for an hour

Best Answer

I've been there. Follow your dreams, and find a way to achieve them :) it's not impossible

Best Answer

follow your heart

Best Answer

Decide what you want, list ways to get it, then slowly work towards it.

Best Answer

What do you want to do?

Best Answer

im still wondering what to do with mine and im 30 hang in there theres still time

Best Answer

You are young and at a great age to be starting to pursue goals. Look for things that bring joy to your life, areas you may feel passionate about, want to make a difference in. Pursue your dreams but take time to find out what those are and then go for it, don't let anyone hold you back

Best Answer

What are your interests?

Best Answer

just don't understand what to do!

Best Answer

Until you know what you like to do, you can't decide. You can take an aptitude test that will show you what you would be best at and enjoy most.

Best Answer

do u want to go to college, get a skill, do u want to work with people, teach, work by yourself ? or get married and be a wife ?

Best Answer