yondavid yondavid 41-45, M 11 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Community

I wish i ever knew my mother... i too dont have a job, at the moment, i have no education , and been sober for like 3 years... so it all dependson how your mom feels about it...

Best Answer

As a mother of a 19 yr old that STILL lives at home....Get out :) Please and let her have her life!

Best Answer

Look at whereyou are, where you want to be and make a plan to get there. Tackle one problem or goal at a time and rember there are no limitations to what we can acheive other than those that we impose on oursleves

Best Answer

It depends. If you're just living off of your mom with no desire to do anything else, then you are but if you're living with you mom because you can't find work or you can't go to work for some reason, then it's fine. I had a hard time finding work myself and now I do clean up with my sister's bf at his parent's hotel.

Best Answer

where are you going to leave? To find a job? Good luck - there are some but they are hard to find

Best Answer

no, i dont have a job either

Best Answer

Your just going through a "rough patch" you'll get past it

Best Answer

nah, get a job as a cousellor

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer