madhomemaker madhomemaker 22-25, F 11 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Community

dont give up looking there must be something in this world that can delight you. find something. do it for yourself. be kind and generous to yourself. keep your spirits up

Best Answer

Thank you for your kind words :) I really hope i find something, something i am passionate about something that would make all the difference in my world. Thank You!

Best Answer

Travel and see the world. The world is truly amazing.

Best Answer

I would love to do that, BUt that never happens, My husband is always busy with work,working his *** off, while i stay home and do nothing.

Best Answer

Why does your life need to depend on your husband's schedule? Travel solo. It is the best thing you could possibly do for yourself.

Best Answer

oh well! that would never happen, he doesnt even want me to work , in fear that i might not be home to welcome him when he gets back from work, we have been married two years, the only time i have beeen away from him was when he goes on Business trips, and even then i have to be close to my laptop or phone since he will be talking to me 24/7 through skype or something. so me travelling solo is never goind to happen. :(

Best Answer

Sadly that is me every good morn. Go get a carry out from the supermarket. A few drinks perks me up

Best Answer

if u r married just take a bath with ur wife in the morning. it will increase ur moral

Best Answer

ok I like this, Its atleast something to do in th emorning :) i could do that

Best Answer

You sound a lot like me. You need to be appreciated, you need to be acknowledged, you need to feel needed. <br />
So many times I read and hear that inspiration comes from within, you have to love yourself, etc etc etc. So many times I have heard that you have to be comfortable alone before you're comfortable with someone else. The problem is, I know that I'm better when I'm with someone, and that someone needs me. <br />
I need to be needed. I need to feel wanted. I need to feel like I"m the most important person in someone else's life. If I don't, I feel lost. I feel like no one cares about me, that I'm unimportant, that I don't have a reason to get up either. <br />
I find the most happiness by making someone else happy, and in turn recieving appreciation from them. Sounds to me like you're in the same boat. <br />
I really think you should sit down and talk to your husband about this. If he's really busy with work, don't overwhelm him, but make it clear that you're stuck, and as your partner, you need his help. He sounds like he needs you to be there for him, now it's his turn to reciprocate. <br />
(((hugs)))

Best Answer

Things are there...<br />
do jogging, keep fit your body..<br />
help in kitchen...<br />
gardening..

Best Answer

i wake up cook , eat , watch TV clean the house do the laundry , just stuff like that, just day to day mundane stuff, but there seems to be no point in that, nobody even cares if i do it or not, I need a reason to do something? i cant find a reason :( something that would make a difference :(

Best Answer

meditation, yoga?

Best Answer

i should try Yoga , I guess, Meditation i do, now and then.

Best Answer

Sure..just try

Best Answer

The only thing that ever works for me is picking one little thing I plan to do that day and try and get a smile out of it. That thought generally helps me, but it's sometime hard to pick something good to do, but they're generally there. If I fail I just turn around and sleep more though xD

Best Answer

yeah, i do that sometimes too but mostly i sleep, I sleep so that i can dream, atleast i do stuff, have adventures, and meet people and have fun, th eonly place i can do all that is in my dreams, so I sleep aloootttm i mean like 15 hrs a day.

Best Answer

I do the same when I can but I don't dream as much as I'd expect. Even when I focus on dreaming and writing about them or anything. They come and go. I just feel at peace just in and out of sleep or snooze mode. Simple things like a treat can make my day....it's like making my own carrot on a stick.

Best Answer

yeah i know that feeling, I"m so pathetic that grocery shopping and cooking something new for dinner, or siiting at a coffee shop sipping coffee eating eclairs and watching strangers come and go about their life can be the highlight of my day

Best Answer

PATHETIC? Now I'm insulted &gt;_&gt;
That's pretty much the best life imaginable. A slow steady pace with the room to do ANYTHING. Just get the people in it you need and share things , do crazy things, and always be able to slow down. Adventures are the best thing between naps ;D

Best Answer

Sorry i meant that My life is , i am so pathetic, Thats all! did'nt mean to offend you, sorry. :( atleast you do sound so hapy and peaceful doing these stuff you like, I am far away from all the people i like and need. I DO agree with you on that last line :D

Best Answer

I know you meant that :D
And I like the lifestyle so much that I wanted to say, you know what, so can you :)

Best Answer

I dont think i can, although there are times that i appreciate being able to sleep as long as i want and shut the door on life and the world, But doing the same thing day in and day out has taken a toll on my spirits.

Best Answer

That's the signal to go an live a little. Don't fear too much about what, just walk right into something and go from there. It's impossible to think clearly in sleep-mode :)

Best Answer