Synapsethroughspace Synapsethroughspace 22-25, M 13 Answers May 20, 2013 in Food

Very uncommon at your age

Best Answer

I have a very high sex drive, that's why im with a 20 yr old. Anyhow, maybe there's nothing wrong with ur dong, ur just not turned on in the head (top head). Gl

Best Answer

Maybe, it's hard to explain no girl I have been with has ever understood. I like girls very attracted to them not homosexual at all. Hard to explain. It does improve my stamina though cause I don't get like crazy excited in the moment I have total control. But yeah if u like sex more than once a week I'm not your type lol!! Peace.

Best Answer

"that's why im with a 20 yr old"? ROFLMFAO, Why? 30 can't keep up with you? I'M 66 and if you arouse me, with one pill I could tear you up and wear you out

Best Answer

Nope im in love with a 30 yr old but I like the sex with a 20 yr old. I just wanna have fun for now. Lol imagine him with that pill. Dang

Best Answer

Yeah get your testosterone levels checked, it normally doesent start dropping untill your late 20's

Best Answer

It's always been like that girls never understand. Once a week is fine with me.

Best Answer

start lifting heavy weights and in a week or so maybe less you will start feeling your t levels rise, trust me about a week or so after i started my sex drive went through the roof, but for real get your t levels checked thats the best advice i can give.

Best Answer

lol...no.....in your case we skip sex.....

Best Answer

Cool lets. Or I'll just pleasure u all night for your sake.

Best Answer

you did the last part ... we skip sex....

Best Answer

Lol. You seem to have control over your sexual needs good for you. Skipping sounds good to me we can take that time and use it
More productively

Best Answer

Are you depressed? I've been depressed most of my life and spent several years in my 20's with zero interest in sex.

Best Answer

I m on meds for depression yes but this has gone back to like mid highs chill really up till I lost my virginity than it started dying down

Best Answer

it's odd that a guy of your young age doesn't have one

Best Answer

sex drive can remain long after the body needs an assist, At Medicare age, I want it a lot, daily but I am more selective. I needs brains and energy, too<br />
BTW, I often attract women 25 and up and I don't have a big ....wallet

Best Answer

Middle of weak and strong and I think it is very uncommon for a person in the early twenties but that could just be how you are or there is an underlying problem

Best Answer