grvmkr grvmkr 41-45, M 10 Answers Jan 25, 2013 in PTSD

Hey, you made it this far

Dont be so hard on yourself

Best Answer

What can I do so I'm "Not so Hard on Myself"?

Best Answer

Same here Friend

Best Answer

in life its what you do what you put out can help you get to where you want to be and if youre not doing nothing and complaining i can tell you it aiant gon help your situation at all get up and do something im not gon say its easy cause for me i want for myself and i know in order to get that i have to go out and apply myself to get what i want so i can climb that ladder a little higher so you life isnt for excuses go do something and be more

Best Answer

trauma isnt an excuse. its an affliction of the will...

Best Answer

You do have the strength. Do you have the desire?

Hold on, don't give up. Have you seen a professional regarding your depression? Find a way to become whole. Please.

Best Answer

Its hard. Im homeless. No job. Fiance left me and took my son. She left me in Sept... after confessing to gang banging her co-workers.

Best Answer

Tough road, friend. Be strong. Know that your life will get better. It will! Peace and love.

Best Answer

That's so sad. I'm sorry you have been through so much but you will come through this a stronger better person. I don't even know you but I know this. Please have faith

Best Answer

Keep plugging along my friend.

Best Answer

sounds like your at your witts end. What is your situation?

Best Answer

Homeless. Jobless(for over 2 years). Fiance left me with our son in Sept. last year. Car is dying. and im desperately seeking something more than this..

Best Answer

oh boy. Sorry man. hmmmmm... I don't know. I do know that there is a way out, and something will happen... just hard to say what. I know its possible... good luck in finding something. I wish I could do more for you, friend :)

Best Answer

Sounds like depression. Seen anybody about it? Try taking it one day at a time or even one hour at a time. Do the small things which make yourself happy. Don't out pressure upon yourself to be happy. EXERCISE even if it's the hardest thing

Best Answer