I am at my aunt's house and i dont want anyone knowing that i am having this problem. anything i could find around their house that could help me? luckily i did some snooping around the kitchen and chugged some olive oil. thanks everybody =)
1990cupcake 1990cupcake 18-21 24 Answers Dec 29, 2009

eat a ripe pear, and drink a tall glass of HOT water. a bag of prunes wouldn't hurt either. keep your fluids up.

Best Answer

Hanging yourself is reported to have worked before when people were hanged!

Best Answer

not exactly a home remedy, but try castor oil

Best Answer

its been 3 weeks and i cant go.... and i cant really eat prunes cuz i have a allergy to them... any thing to help me?

Best Answer

I havent been able to poop all week what home remeides can i use to help

Best Answer

this is the best way drink bear or wine or eat sand water it works

Best Answer

Stay hydrated that's important. If you drink prune juice continue to drink water because what happens is your bowels pull the hydration to it so that it can help you to poop, but the rest of your body doesn't get hydrated.

Fruits like pineapple and apples are good. Warm milk with some Karo syrup could help as well. You can also boil a bay leaf or two and put some brown sugar in it to sweeten. It'll make like a tea and it can help you poop also.

Hope that helps.

Best Answer

Drink a lot of water. Grape juice and grapes, as well as prunes, are natural laxatives.

Most people have a food that they know will make them "go." If you try a few home remedies to no avail, hit the drugstore for mild stool softener.

Best Answer

My homemade guacamole works pretty well.

Best Answer

cod liver oil. also, brink alot of fuid- gotta get the stuff inside you moving!

Best Answer

You eed to see a doctor urgently!

Best Answer

lay off the peanutbutter ha ha ha

Best Answer

Eat fiber with a cup of coffee first thing in the morning. Always gets me going.

Best Answer

strong coffee

Best Answer

hahaha no not really but try some exlax if you can find it at the drug store. Eat half a box and you'll be cleaned out in a day or two. Do not go shopping. Good luck and happy new year.

Best Answer

Depends on what is causing this. They all have good responses to this. You might try some acidopholis. This is a natural bacteria found in your large intestine that helps with natural movements. You can find it at any health store or drugstore.

If it continues I would consult a physician. Get ready for an enema. :=/

Best Answer

Eat more fruit.

Best Answer

eat apples-- lots of fiber! drink coffee black-- it's a natural diaretic...

Best Answer

A tablespoon of pure olive oil and a tablespoon of lemon juice before u eat in the morning and before u go to bed

Best Answer