No high school diploma and cannot pass GED test anymore options
Iame73 Iame73 26-30, M 6 Answers Sep 23, 2012 in Community

So out of 800 you get 100 and dad takes the rest? If he isnsupplying food and lodging that may be fair. If there is more to the story...try and get a social worker or advocate

Best Answer

What are you trying to say? Are you on some sort of income like social assistance and your dad gets it? Or am I wrong? It's really hard to understand what you're trying to say.

Best Answer

that is what i am saying $100 for me

Best Answer

when I was living with my step dad, me on social assistance. He took all of it! But provided food and shelter.

Best Answer

I get food stamps

Best Answer

sorry, no. Even the military wouldn't accept you.. My advice is to put in the efforts to GED exams and find a better/second job. Life is easy m.y friend

Best Answer

Yes....try this question again only make it understandable cuz I have no idea what you are saying :)

Best Answer

You obviously have enough money to be on the computer, and that tells me you are not as poor as you say.

Best Answer

i am not own my computer
i have thousand dollar dell pc
i have dj equiment and not getting no action

Best Answer

Your father gives you $800 a month?? Where shall I send my adoptions papers to him?

Best Answer