and then I just "go away". I have low blood pressure. Began having complicated hemipelegic migraines 3 months ago. Don't know if it is related. Have asked 3 doctors and they just brush me off. Any thoughts on this?
Mrsderby Mrsderby 41-45, F 5 Answers Apr 5, 2012

don't know what kinda doctor brushes off someone who says they passed out 5 times you need to see a nuerologist

Best Answer

He is the last dr that brushed me off!!!

Best Answer

My daughter passes out when her iron is low she is on supplements

Best Answer

you need an M.R.I. Scan of the brain & i am very surprised that a Nuerologist did not send you for one, go back to your doctor and put some polite pressure on him to refer you to another Nuerologist .

Best Answer

I have low blood pressure too. but i also have low blood sugar levals i would suggest not having Three set meals a day have five small meals :) the thing about passing out, does it feel like your body is sleeping before you actually are? because thats a lack of sleep or stress overload. your mind wont shut off but your body knows it should i've actually had an experience were i was momenteraly paralised as my body shut off! dont worry you really just need to sleep regular hours a night and eat regurly :)

Best Answer