mimifiker mimifiker 22-25, F 9 Answers Oct 12, 2011

Plan ahead. Figure out how you're going to deal with these things while you're in school. College requires your undivided attention, so put some strategies in place before you go.

Best Answer

that's what i told my daughter.......naturally she didn't listen.......& yet still suceeded ;-)

Best Answer

Good for her. You must be proud. :)

Best Answer

Today you are only you but when you graduate you will be a sombody - a power pla<x>yer - are you content to be just what you are or strive to be what you could be. Let these triffles that afflict you fall away to go for all you can be - the future you awaits - or stay the you you are - I have faith in you - yiou will be a great student - you will be great in the path you choose. Today is your day - journey forth the hard road - for the simple is one path any can take.

Best Answer

When college starts you will not have the luxury of wasting valuable brain energy on other stuff. Be bold. Enrol in college and make that your first priority. The other stuff can be dealt wiith as it arises. I am enrolling in a University course and I have no idea how I will manage, so I know what you are going through. I have decided to just go for it. Worrying never helped anything. Good luck to you.

Best Answer

See a guidance counselor. That's what they're there for.

Best Answer

you must of missed a meeting, cause this sure ain't no forum lady.

Best Answer

That's an awfully tall order for this type of forum.

Best Answer